Affiliate Referral Program
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility. You do not have to be a credential holder to participate in the Affiliate Referral Program. Only legal United States residents and citizens are eligible.
- Promotion. All claims made regarding ProjectED®, our products or services in your social media, email or other forms of promotion must meet standards of accuracy defined by ProjectED®. Participants are not permitted to make claims of pricing, services or products to any individual without the expressed permission of ProjectED®. Payment will not be made where there is evidence of false representation.
- Sign -Up. You must sign up to participate in the Affiliate Referral Program.
- Validity. Enrollment fee payments are made only when there has been a paid enrollment into our course via your logon link. If the attendee of our training program cancels their enrollment prior to seven days before their training event begins, no payment is made to the Affiliate Referral Program participant.
- Payment is made by PayPal® to the Affiliate Referral Program participant. If you do not provide a PayPal® account, then you will receive your payment via check. You will be contacted by ProjectED® for your mailing address in the event that you are being paid by check. Payment is issued six (6) day prior to class start. Check payment is available only to mailing addresses within the Continental United States, Puerto Rico and Hawaii.